Civil Engineer / Project Manager
AD Engineering seeks a Civil Engineer to join our firm in Chattanooga, TN.
As a civil engineer with us, your primary responsibilities will include:
· Project manage and design complex civil engineering projects
· Mentor and guide junior engineers in project development
· Manage project budgets, timelines, and resources effectively
· Engage with clients to understand their specific needs and provide recommendations and project proposals
· Ensure projects meet quality and safety standards.
About AD Engineering:
AD Engineering is a leading planning and civil engineering firm based in Chattanooga, TN. We are deeply committed to successfully completing complex and challenging projects for clients in the residential, retail, industrial, government, and commercial sectors. See some of our projects here:
For us, civil engineering is more than just design; it's about cultivating relationships, skillfully managing projects, offering innovative solutions, and thriving in a collaborative environment to deliver exceptional designs and results. That's why we have built a solid reputation in the communities where we work for over 19 years.
Join a team where your work responsibilities can be tailored toward your interests as you also develop and utilize a well-rounded skill set. As a trusted planning and engineering partner, we’re often involved every step of the way, from helping clients prepare conceptual site plans and master plans for larger-phased developments, to seeing those plans through to fruition. A successful candidate will work in a collaborative environment where their advancement is encouraged, supported and celebrated.
Additional Information and Benefits:
At AD Engineering, we highly value our team members and are dedicated to providing comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
· Healthcare Coverage: Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage to safeguard your well-being.
· Retirement Planning: A Simple IRA retirement plan with employer matching to secure your financial future.
· Insurance Coverage: Peace of mind through short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance policies, all at no cost to our employees.
· Year-End Bonus: Recognition and reward for your effort and performance, boosting your salary.
· Competitive Pay: A competitive pay rate based on your experience and qualifications.
· Paid Time Off: A full-time role where you are encouraged to take breaks!
We look forward to welcoming a talented civil engineer to our team at AD Engineering. Join us in a rewarding and supportive work environment, where your contributions are valued, and your well-being is a top priority.
Qualifications for Application:
· Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree in civil engineering with a diverse range of experience
· Proficiency in AutoCAD for engineering design
· Professional Engineering License or passing the FE Exam are highly desired
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed in this role
· The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and possesses a strong desire to collaborate and support their colleagues.
At AD Engineering, our steady and sustainable growth has created a stable work environment for our employees and clients, allowing us to develop skills and advance careers. Join us today and become part of our growing team!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AD Engineering is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).